aBIZinaBOX CCDS Roadmap – 2018
aBIZinaBOX CCDS Roadmap – 2018 is an overview of our plans to build out our platform to support the commercial cannabis industry in California, our CPA firm on abizinabox.com and a number of client platforms. The overall introduction to the platform entitled aBIZinaBOX WordPress Platform Workflows.
- IRC Sec. 280E article submitted to major scholarly taxation journals and a
salable IRC Sec. 280E planning and tax compliance support product and building a template for 280E allocations, choice of entity and potentially IRC Sec. 199A
- Cannabis Compliance Document Suite [“CCDS”] – which will provide a multi-tenanted platform which will permit the generation of commercial invoices and transportation manifests for California commercial cannabis businesses. A more detailed description of the platform can be found
- California Cannabis Chek – is the platform product that would address cash controls, and hopefully, provide a basis to get the banking community comfortable with cannabis businesses. You can see more here.
- Cannabis Compliance AI BOT – is the concept that I mentioned briefly mentioned which would involve the creation of a BOT that would have the FAQ from the aBIZinaBOX Cannabis Practice Group website with continued maintenance and update as either a pay per question or monthly subscription. The AI engine is going to be the Google Tensorflow AI Engine.
- CDTFA Compliance Platform– is the platform/product that that would provide tax compliance services for Cultivation, Cannabis Excise and Sales tax returns starting with several levels of fees for return preparation dependent on answers to the due diligence instrument that we are working on to take an inventory of the accounting, tax and regulatory processes that a business has in place.
- Development of Xero-Fishbowl integration, adding METRC bridge for Extractor Accounting and Tax compliance platform.
- Ala Carte Consulting based upon any of what would get “fed” to use the five “products identified above”.
- Tax Controversy – Audit Defense which is would assist cannabis industry businesses being examined by the IRS, FTB or CDTFA for taxes and BCC, CDPH or CDFA for California cannabis industry regulatory compliance.
- Alpha Stage – There are a couple dozen additional extensions of the platform in an alpha stage we will expand up shortly.