Professional Services – Technology – Workflow
Apple Automator – Workflow Automation
Automator, with more than 40 sample Automator actions that help you accomplish time–consuming, repetitive tasks quickly and easily with workflow automation resources.
You can also create your own custom workflows by linking together individual actions. Save this Workflow Automation Resources as self-running applications—or as plug-ins that can be used whenever you need them.
For example, you might find that you regularly need to configure a group of systems all at once: setting a corporate desktop, setting Finder preferences, changing the time zone, and so on. By creating and saving a plug–in that accomplishes all those tasks exactly the same way each time, you can be ready whenever you need to configure a new system.
The Automator executes actions in Apple Remote Desktop provide you with a basic toolkit you can customize to your needs. They make it a snap to accomplish tasks such as ejecting all disks, emptying the Trash, restarting computers, enabling or disabling Dashboard, hiding other applications, and executing AppleScript scripts.
AppleScript Automator Actions
Apps Script is versatile. Among other things, you can:
- Add custom menus, dialogs, and sidebars to Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms
- Write custom functions for Google Sheets
- Publish web apps — either standalone or embedded in Google Sites
- Interact with other Google services, including AdSense, Analytics, Calendar, Drive, Gmail, and Maps
For a quick demo of Apps Script in action, try one of our 5-minute quickstarts:
- Macros, Menus, and Custom Functions: Tailor spreadsheet functions to your needs and build reports with custom G Suite spreadsheets menu items and analytics.
- Managing Responses for Google Forms: Email Calendar invites and a personalized Google Doc to every user who responds to a form.
Apps & Tools