- Enter invoices quickly and easily.
- Get invoiced electronically, or drag, drop and enter bills yourself.
- Pay from anywhere, anytime.
- Automated approvals and business payments anytime, across all of your devices.
- Pick your payment method.Send ACH Payments, or we can mail paper checks to vendors & contractors for you.
- Control your incoming cash.
- Customers receive automated electronic invoices and reminders.
- Choose how you’re paid.
- Cash speeds into your bank account via ePayment, ACH, credit card, or PayPal.
- Set your records straight.
- Syncs with your accounting software for faster data entry and auto-reconciliation.
- More sales
- Our quoting & proposal management software impresses clients and closes more deals.
- Better cash flow
- Built-in client payments (including recurring billing) make it easier and faster to get paid
- Smart contracts
- Ensure compliance with automatically generated contracts and engagement letters.
- Boost efficiency
- With our integrations, your systems work together so onboarding and managing clients is effortless.
Chaser provides the tools to effectively automate chasing customers to pay their invoices without losing the human touch. It gives you the insights to better decide which customers to grant credit to and how best to chase up your customers to pay their invoices.
Chaser is the perfect complement to your finance team. Begin the process of transforming your credit control by connecting Chaser with your accounting system. Once connected, save time and boost your cash flow using Chaser’s innovative features.
– Are the basis for the email chasers you send out. Placeholders show Chaser where to insert the pieces of information that will be invoice or customer specific.
- Tailor – Customise templates to your personal style, preserving the human touch.
- Attachments – Automatically attach copy invoices or statements to your email chasers.
- Unlimited templates– Create unlimited templates to suit all your chasing needs.
– Set your templates to be sent out as email chasers at different points before and after an invoice’s due date.
- Timings – Choose which days of the week and what time your email chasers will be sent out. Align this with when you do your bank reconciliation to avoid chasing invoices that have already been paid.
- Escalate – Set for later email chasers to be sent from a more senior individual at your business and to a more senior individual at your customer.
- Thank you – Build customer goodwill by automatically sending a thank you message when an invoice is reconciled on your accounting system
- Different Schedules – Create multiple schedules with different chasing approaches for different groups of customers.