Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 750 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It’s easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
- Zapier is the glue that connects more than 750 web apps.
- Zaps are Workflows that connect your apps, so they can work together.
- Zaps Start with a Trigger—an event in one of your apps that kicks off your workflow.
- Zaps Automate Tasks in the background, so you can focus on more important work.
Mulesoft.com -The Unified Platform For API-led Connectivity
Anypoint Platform is a hybrid integration platform that enables organizations to easily build and rapidly scale an application network of apps, data and devices through APIs and integrations.
- Rapid development – design, implement and test APIs and integrations with unified tooling and a fully integrated SDLC.
- Connectivity to all systems – connect to any data source with pre-built connectors for applications, SOAP or REST APIs, and databases, or use the SDK to build custom connectors.
- Collaboration and self-service – Share IT assets with users inside and outside the business. Users can discover best practice resources via self-service, enabling faster onramp and project execution.
- Lean runtime – orchestrate transactions in real-time or move millions of records in batch on a scalable, flexible and highly performant engine.
- Visibility and control – Monitor, secure and govern all aspects of Anypoint Platform – APIs, integrations, traffic, SLAs and more – from a single interface.