Interworking – Cloudhq.net
cloudHQ – helping your productivity and protecting your data with one click at the time.
cloudHQ is an online service offering email productivity workflow solutions and cloud sync and backup solutions.
cloudHQ was founded in 2011 by Senad Dizdar. In 2013, both Naomi Assaraf joined on as co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer, and Blaz Lupiscek joined on as co-founder and Chief Technology Officer.
cloudHQ has three offerings described below:
- Gmail Productivity Tools: We all hate email, but still spend most of our day there. Because of that, we created over 30 Gmail productivity tools to help keep you be productive in the email.
- Data Loss Protection and Backup: 80% of all data loss is caused by human error. So even if your files and emails are in the cloud, they can be still easily accidentally or maliciously deleted and lost. cloudHQ offers real-time data protection and backups of all your data in the cloud.
- Data Synchronization and Migration: Even if your organization might be using one primary cloud storage platform like Google G Suite, your employees, partners, and clients will use other cloud apps: like Evernote for note-taking, Dropbox for sharing with clients, Salesforce for CRM, Basecamp for project management. cloudHQ will sync and integrate all these cloud apps and storages.
cloudHQ Solves These Problems in 4 Major Ways:
- Back up: We’ll back up all your organization’s information stored in Google Apps and across various cloud services to Amazon S3 or some other cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, etc.)
- Gmail label sharing: With cloudHQ you can setup shared Gmail labels for collaboration on incoming emails – great for CRM, sales, recruiting, HR, etc.
- Automatic saving of emails and attachments: cloudHQ can automatically save and convert to PDF/HTML emails to your cloud storage (for example, all invoices received via email can be automatically saved)
- Integration of other cloud apps: cloudHQ can integrate other apps used in your organization with your Google Apps: Salesforce, Evernote, Basecamp, Dropbox, etc. This drastically improves your team collaboration and productivity.