Workflow automation lives at the intersection of business process and technology.
Workato is the fabric with which you can weave a very intelligent nervous system for your modern enterprise. Recipes are automated workflows that connect apps to complete tasks composed by you based on a combination of apps, triggers, and actions.
- Choose apps, set a trigger and add multiple actions to automate
- Apps – cloud-based or on-premise application that record or trigger various business events e.g. Salesforce(CRM), Marketo (Marketing), Workday (HR), SAP (ERP), ServiceNow (Operations), Zendesk (Customer Support)
- Triggers -business events that will kick off the recipe to complete actions automatically.Example: New opportunity is created in Salesforce, the contract is signed in DocuSign, the ticket is updated in JIRA.
- Actions – Set of events that you want to accomplish based on the triggering event. Example: Create an invoice, notify on email and Slack, create a ticket in Zendesk.
- Setup connections for the recipe to access data in the apps
- Connections are containers for your account details for all different apps you plan to use in recipes.Workato connects you with 300+ enterprise apps, and new apps are added frequently. Simply connect to the apps (e.g. Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo etc.) your business uses and build innovations!
- Start your recipes to automate complex workflows
- Running a recipe is easy with the click of a start recipe button!
- Lossless Pause and Resume.
- Pause the tasks at run-time, apply changes and resume the tasks without losing data/events.