Brilliant Political Commentary……yep that’s my new calling….after reading this blogpost this morning
My comment was:
Brilliant Political Commentary
In the first 100 days after being elected POTUS, Ted Cruz pushed through legislative and Constitutional changes in the United States which:
- Reinstated “Manifest Destiny” as an official US policy with a renewed focus on a GLOBAL BASIS.
- Repealed the 4th, 8, and 14th Amendments to the US Constitution, ending 240 years of individual rights in criminal cases, made “waterboarding” a technique that can be used by local law enforcement for any purpose they wish, including traffic accidents, and reinstating capital punishment in the US for all 50 states, and permitting its use on children and the mental defectives.
- Repealed the 13th Amendment reinstituting slavery in the United States.
- Withdrew the US from NATO, provided Israel with $3 trillion in military aid on the condition that they keep “those pesky A-RABS under control.
- Eliminated the capital gains tax, modified the US income tax rates to apply as 90°/o of the first $50,000 that individuals earn, and 3% on income in excess of $50,000, and introduced a 35°/o VAT which applies to food, medicines, healthcare and rent only.
- Modified the US voting laws to state that any individual that paid less than $45,001 under the new FEDERAL INCOME TAX was not permitted to vote.
- Declared himself US President for Life…….
Then I woke up in a cold sweat……neither Ted Cruz nor Donald Trump or any Republican has a snowball’s chance in hell of winning the US Presidential election in 2016, and the possibility of a Flat Tax in the US IS ABOUT 1O,OOOX LESS LIKELY THAN TED CRUZ WINNING THE WHITE HOUSE