Google for Education – aBIZinaBOX Officially Confirmed
Google for Education – aBIZinaBOX Officially Confirmed as a member of the Google for Education Partner program. You can learn more about the product here.[advanced_iframe securitykey=”5f5b13c22fb6f76c75e1a3c91b1011e32ad6863b”]
Google Apps is Catching on in Education Google Apps for Education is free to schools and universities, and they’re taking advantage of it in droves. It’s simple to use, it’s familiar to most people who are already using Gmail at home, and it provides great collaboration capabilities that work beautifully in educational environments. It’s no wonder that so many schools are signing up to use it. But there are some things that most people don’t know about using Google Apps for Education – and what you don’t know can harm you.
Google Apps is a natural choice for education. But just because your data lives in Google Apps doesn’t mean it’s bulletproof; in fact, just like all data, it needs to be protected from loss and corruption by a first-class backup and recovery solution. And it’s not just teachers and administrators that have important data – students have important data too, and they also deserve to have their hard work protected. Many Google Apps users think that Vault is the solution for data protection, but Vault is not a backup solution and doesn’t cover anything but email. This is an example of an area where aBIZinaBOX can help.
- Completely Free – Google Apps for Education is free for schools with 24/7 support at no cost. Never any ads, and your data is yours.
- Easy Collaboration – Create, share, and edit files in real-time. Everyone is on the same page, and that page is automatically stored in the cloud.
- Use on Any Device – Enjoy a consistent experience from any computer, tablet, or phone. Work anywhere and anytime you want to.
- Take Gmail to School – Gmail’s spam protection, powerful search, and integrated calendars help you get more done. For education, there are absolutely no ads.
- Streamline Your Class – Create, share, and grade assignments with ease. Classroom helps you keep classes organized, and improve communication with students.
- Collaborate on Docs – Create and edit docs, spreadsheets, and presentations right in your browser. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.
- Share In The Cloud – Save work files in Drive, access them from any device and share them instantly. No more sending attachments or merging different versions.
- Share Calendars – Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Sites, and Hangouts.
- Create Websites – Launch a website for your class, your team, or a project with our easy site builder. All without writing a single line of code.