“They say its bad karma to speak ill of the dead…however, when the dead and Zombies seek to pull your business in to the business cemetery and bury you along with them its time to act.”
That was the opening sentence in our blog post from the weekend, and it resonated we got close to 3,700 hits on this one which is 10X the results from any prior post we have ever published..which means either all of you like Xero or you like Zombies! We aren’t about to argue with any of you or a zombie. What we see is that Xero is a winner and we are thrilled to announce that aBIZinaBOX has been added to the list of Xero Cloud Integrators in the United States.
There are a whole bunch of reasons to like Xero, many of them center around it being a thoroughly up to date application which is at home on the web, on a tablet or on a smart phone. Consider the options for mobile….Use Xero’s mobile apps to manage your business while you’re on the move. Reconcile, send invoices, add receipts and create expense claims – anywhere, anytime – on your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone.
- Make bank recs your morning ritual – Get a clear picture of your business and start the day with bank reconciliation from anywhere – even from bed.
- Chase overdue invoices from anywhere – Follow up those pesky outstanding invoices while you’re on the move, or over a coffee break.
- Job done, invoice sent, back on the road – Don’t wait until you’re back in the office – send an invoice as soon as the job is done while you’re out and about.
- Create expense claims on the go – No more hunting for receipts! It’s easy to take pictures of receipts on the go and create expense claims all from your mobile.
- It’s easy to track your expenses – Add your receipts in Xero the minute you spend money from your business account. Everything’s instantly in one place, saving you time reconciling later.
The core functionality that is built into the core Xero accounting application is greatly enhanced through the use of add-ons, applications that integrate with Xero to extend its features and functionality. An example is Expensify which deal with employee level expenses and reimbursements, a painful topic at best. Expensify gives you
- Much more than simple receipt scanning. Expensify is a fully featured expense management system.
- iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile apps to scan receipt images and track expenses while on the go.
- Sophisticated expense policies plus bank and credit card transaction import with built-in corporate card reconciliation reports.
Who is it for?
Anyone looking to improve their expense reporting process. Expensify is used in 169 countries by more than 2 million people and over 300,000 companies.
How does it work with Xero?
Your Xero chart of accounts is imported into Expensify as expense categories. Expenses can then be easily categorized and put together into reports for approval. Once the report has been approved by the manager or accountant, it is exported into Xero as a bill with one click.
Expensify is just one example of over 400 applications that you can find in the Xero Add-Ons and aBIZinaBOX as a Cloud Integrator can help with the selection, configuration and deployment of add-ons to maximize productivity.