Legal Mumbo-Jumbo Omnibus
Legal Mumbo-Jumbo Omnibus provides an index to legal pages, disclosures, and the rest of the Legal Mumbo-Jumbo Omnibus shit that keeps our lawyers and insurance carriers calm and tolerable.
We have invested a shit ton of $$ in producing the best documents and agreements we can to protect our business. As a general matter of policy, we DO NOT modify our core documents without an EXCEPTIONALLY good reason. So it isn’t a deal breaker, please don’t even ask.
If you would prefer fast access to a full set of the documents you can access that here.
– contains the provisions that become incorporated into our Engagement Letters
– addresses the unique requirements of the legal cannabis industry
– addresses issues associated with diversity, all forms of harassment and equal opportunity for everyone.
Make It Your Own
– our compilation of resources for citation and attribution for the use of authoritative items and attribution for use of the work and ideas of others.
– is our resource for vetting and understanding your tax advisors.
The firm is skilled in dealing with:
• The unique financial record-keeping needs of cultivators, distributors, processors, and extractors.
• The selection of optimal operating structures for each participant in the California cannabis industry.
• Adjusting structures and modifying financial record-keeping to comply with a rapidly evolving regulated California marketplace.
• Understanding of the challenges presented by a long history in this industry of “doing business in cash” and the associated problems.
• The practical needs related to banking, card processing, and anti-money laundering issues applicable to this industry.
• The complex processes relating to permitting, licensing as well as reporting and paying cannabis excise tax and gross receipts tax at the municipal and county level.
• Implementing effective strategies for addressing the onerous impact of the limitation on the deduction of ordinary and necessary business expenses imposed by Internal Revenue Code §280E on businesses engaged in “trafficking”.
A Leader in California’s Cannabis Practice, the CPG will retain its position as a leader in financial record-keeping and be reporting for California’s medical and recreational cannabis industry by constantly adjusting to the demands of this evolving industry.